cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PBNW Certification for entire Solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would like to pursue PBNW certification for our Accelerated Data Migration solution. The adaptor we use is already PBNW certified - can we go for certification for the entire solution, which includes services also??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

"Powered by NetWeaver" is a status given to a SAP partner once you have met one of the 6 options list here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn?rid=/webcontent/uuid/ab919ce1-0601-0010-4384-f25a892e0dea [original link is broken]

If, certainly, your adapter has already been conferred with PBNW then you have the status. What is the name of your company and name of the adapter?

At any rate, you can still have your solution go through certification. You'll have to elaborate on the services. But please go to the link above to see which option your Accelerated Data Migration solution will meet.

Does this help?

John Ta

Former Member
0 Kudos

That helps a lot - I'll think we'll need to pursue a PBNW composite apps solution.

I am a Solutions Manager with Global Enterprise Management Solutions (GEMS), an SAP partner out of Dallas. Our current PBNW adapter is eXamin Fusion.

Chris Kleineberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Since you plan on pursuing the Packaged Composite Application (PCA) certification, I would like to inform you about our ASK_Fall06_SAP_xApps_Certified2 and extend an invitation to you and any interested 3rd party ISVs as well to our latest free offer:

SAP® xApps™ Certified Accelerated Starter Program includes:

1. Solution Creation Support

- Access to hosted backend SAP application systems

- SAP NetWeaver Sneak Preview and Trial Software (90 day license)

- Direct assistance from the SAP Market Development Engineering team on Enterprise SOA, Composite Architecture, and SAP NetWeaver Composition tools

2. Free Certification*

- Complete your SAP xApps Certification by December 15, 2006 and we’ll waive the certification fee.

- Step-by-step guidance through the certification process

3. Marketing & Sales Opportunities

- Special placement on www.sap.com

- Highlighted location for detailed solution descriptions

- Listing within the Partner Information Center for fast and easy reference

- Premium location in the 2007 SAP NetWeaver Partner Solution catalog

- Distributed at all major SAP events (SAPPHIRE, TechEd, Partner Summits, etc.)

- Business development support from SAP’s Global Software Solution Partner Programs

- Access to SAP events, and other marketing forums.

- SAP® xApps™ Certified and SAP® Certified Integration endorsement logos

- SAP-sponsored joint customer success stories and press opportunities

Please go and register at www.trysap.com/netweaver.

Give me your email and I will send you more information about it.

Regards,

John Ta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, John.

My email is chrisk@gemsconsult.com