cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minWAS 6.20 - sapdbexe.sar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found this question already in several forums (outside SDN), but up to now never been answered?

Does anybody know where to find the SAPEXEDB.SAR which is required during miniWAS 6.20 installation, but nowhere to be found on the 3 CDs?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Horst.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still have the same problem. could you tell me how to find that file? thanks a lot...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just an other hint:

If you have enough HD space copy all 3 CDs to your HD (in different folders)

share the folders

map the shares as network drives

CD1 -> drive Z:

CD2 -> drive Y:

CD3 -> drive X:

start the installation from drive Z: and you have no worries about switching CDs

If you do this, you can also change the drive where WAS will be installed (default is C: - but I had not enough space on this drive).

Regards,

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Rene Kallenbach:

How can I Change the drive during installation in the sap-setup-wizard. In de pull-down menu are only drive c and d.

the network drive z (I created) is not available.

Can you help me in this point ?

Thanks, Stolpe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you installing miniSAP 6.20 (3 CDs) ?

I don't know if this works with other releases (like 6.10 or the Netweaver Sneak preview)

Maybe I have changed the istall script - as mentioned above - I have to check this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u clear me what actually you want to know.You have already those installations cds but u r not able to find our that SAPEXEDB.SAR file, or u dont have those installations cds.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

thanks for Your taking note of my request.

Meanwhile (just some minutes ago...) I found the reason for my "sabdbexe.sar not found" error -- I just had not read thoroughly enough the requests for CD2 and CD3.

Again, thanks for Your reply.

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Horst Stier / Everyone,

Could you email (agynamko@yahoo.com) me how you resolved the SAPEXEDB.SAR error because i am having the same issue.

Thanks.