Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

member access profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created member access profile using SSIS Package , but the profile created by SSIS Package are not showing the desired result untill i go to each member access profile in the admin console and the click finsih in the wizrad .

Is there any means by which all the member access profile gets applied ... without individually clicking finish in the wizard.

or any sql code to do that

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sorin_radulescu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You don't have any package or sql code to do this but I think it will be good to open an incident into OSS and to ask about an enhancement request into product.

Kind Regards,

Sorin Radulescu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a couple of things to consider in this situation. If the dimension is an Entity, the normal processing from the Admin Console applies the access to the proper tables to help build the security for the users. So, you may want to try to add additional tasks to process the dimension of Entity and validate the security. I think the BPCAdmin task may be used for Validation of security. This is one of the 10 BPC tasks that may be added to SSIS for developement of BPC packages.

Hope this helps.