Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass update Manager list in GRC AC

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please help me if there is any option to upload manager details of users in GRC 10 in Mass. We do not have any LDAP or any other data source where we can get those details through synchronous jobs.

Is there any option to update in mass through Excel sheet so that the manager detail will get auto updated in ARM ? Thank you.

Version and SP Level: GRC 10.0 SP - 20.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I do not think we have such functionality in GRC system.

You can create a custom agent and map all your managers to it using a table.

You can use BRF+ DB lookup and Decision table.Your user id and manager list should be available in table.

Thanks

Mohan

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana,

Thanks for your reply. So I would like to go by creating custom table and I would request my ABAPer to auto fill manager details in every request raised from ARM.

But the only problem with this approach would be to make changes to table whenever manager changes or employee changes.

Please suggest as of now if this can be followed. Thanks.

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I agree with the challenge of table maintenance.

Or you need to connect GRC system to another system where you have regular updates happen with manager.

Thanks

Mohan

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Surya,

as Mohan has mentioned you can use BRFplus and DB Lookup and you actually don't require an ABAPer. It can be achieved within standard functionality of BRFplus.

For the table create a table maintenance dialog and you can update/modify the table via SM30. The easiest way in SM30 is copy/paste from your spreadsheet. Alternatively, an ABAPer can write an upload program for faster processing.

Hope this answers the question.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (0)