cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with setting work status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using the standard work status (copied from Appset), in the applications work status setting I have set entity as owner and time and category as yes for work status. In the entity dimension under owner and reviewer property I have keyed in the correct user ids. I am using one of the owner user id to perform the activity mentioned below

The issue I am facing is when I select modify work status from Esubmit menu it takes me to the web interface for setting the Work status after selecting the value for the 3 dimensions mentioned above when I click on OK it pops up a message that you are not authorized to change the work status setting please contact system administrator. The owners have admin profiles for auth so they should be able to do pretty much everything.

would appreciate help on this

BPC 5.1 Support Pack 2

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that you write down the owner in the entity dimension like domain\username. Or if you work on a local server it will be servername\username.

Joost

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure all the members within the parent hierarchy you are using have owners assigned.

In BPC terms; Managers are the owners of parents, owners are the owners of members.

For example the owner might be a clerk entering forecast data for a single/set of entities, (base level members). The manager owns the parent.

Also, when testing, make sure you login to the system/server/domain/network, (whatever) with the userid you will be testing with and then login to BPC. (Just to be sure.)

This should do it if you have everything else laid out!

Good Luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the INAPP tickbox of the OWNER property is ticked as this would be required in the cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replies.

I have checked both the settings

1. Users are maintained as domain\username

2. in app is checked for propert OWNER.

any other suggestions.

thanks