cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to become PartnerEdge partner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning everyone. In the company where i work, we have been trying to become part of PartnerEdge program to work with SAP Hybris, since we have developers who needs to put hands on SAP Hybris.

However, after filing all the required fields in registration form for PartnerEdge, we never get a reply. We have tried to contact SAP via chat or by phone, but they just tell us to send an email to partner@sap.com or other mails from SAP, without success. Does somebody knows what's wrong with this process, or a POC to move forward with this process?

former_member770936
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Same for me. I went kicking and screaming to every channel I could find and finally got a rejection email but with no explanation. I am a Salesforce consultant and do digital transformation but don't know if it is because I need to do a course first or i am not tall enough, don't have enough degrees?

How do I learn how to meet the criteria? I don't want to pay for courses and still get rejected.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Oscar,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty joining the PartnerEdge program. I am a Product Manager with the SAP Hybris Sales Cloud. If you send me an email with the details of your request, I am happy to follow up with the SAP Hybris partner team to find out where your request is in the process and how we can help expedite it with the PartherEdge team.

My email address is richard.bunker@sap.com.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards,

Rick Bunker

Answers (0)