Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Upgrade: how to create requests in CUP

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

THis could be a silly question. hOwever, may I Know how to create a request in GRC 10 application? I have not found such user guide on sMP. Would appreciate if anybody can guide.

REgards,

faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

Eventually, I could access the NWBC!

I had initially assigned all the necessary roles suggested here by friends. However, I still could access that. I was simply getting the blank screen.

I notices one thing that, when I executed "NWBC tcode, it was pointing to "incorrect" server URL. I then changed the "hosts" file on my system and and corrected it. Then executed this tcode again. This time, I could see the initial screen of NWBC.

Thanks all again.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your reply.

Having followed this link on SDN I assigned below roles to an end user:

SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER

However, I am still not getting how to access the access request application. It does not show any user menu also.

I think I have to configure the Access Control WorkCenter.

Can you please help me access this?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

If you have performed all the requiered post-installation steps, you can access via tx. NWBC.

Cheers,

Diego.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your reply.

I have done the post installation steps properly mentioned in the guide and activated all the necessary services. However, when I execute the tcode NWBC, I get a web page but unfortunately, it is blank. I dont know what to do further.

Can you suggest?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

If the services were activated properly, could be a authorization problem. Has the user assigned the role:SAP_GRAC_NWBC ??

Have you generated the profiles for the standard roles?

Cheers,

Diego.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked for this role. I could not find this. However, I found SAP_GRC_NWBC role and assigned to an enduser and checked accessing tcode NWBC. I still get the same blank page.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also assigned SAP_GRC_FN_BASE role to the end user to access the GRC applications. However, no success.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to find role SAP_GRAC_NWBC in GRC 10 system. I could find role SAP_GRAC_NWB but the SAP_GRAC_NWBC. I have activated all the required BC Sets mentioned in the AC Post-Installation guide except GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_EUP. It is throwing the below ABAP Dump:

GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Anybody has any idea? Does this cause the role SAP_GRAC_NWBC not be available in the system?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check these below roles has been assigned to the end user id or not.

SAP_GRAC_CONTROL_MONITOR

SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER

SAP_GRC_NWBC

And also do the entries in "hosts" of NWBC on the end user PC.

Regards,

Anil.