cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Entry widget - unable to map import parameters of BAPI Wrapper

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a widget for data entry (something like Opportunity Create). I plan to use existing BAPI wrappers for this, and need to map some import parameters to my widget fields.

Any idea regarding ways to do this? Presently, the drag-and-drop approach of mapping parameters doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks in advance,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

iam sorry but i can not follow your question.

I want to map an input field to an rfc import parameter (widget => sap), but i can´t.

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The code I provided above shows you how to map the data from your widget into the import parameters of a call to a BAPI.

What are the specifics of the problem you are having? If drag and dop does not work for you then you can change the code in the main, controller or model to achieve the same. If you provide the exact details of your problem it will be easier to help.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell what problem you are facing with drag and drop because the same problem i also had but if u read the document carefully you can very easily do it....do tell if the problem still persists...you can drag the fields from the table of yr RFC into your widget....its working fine with me

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In the controller you can add the import params to the call to the method in the model that calls the RFFC.

I have tried to post an example, but I keep getting 501 errors.

Regards

John

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

// Send a reject to the document
Controller.rejectDocument = function() {
	var row = Model.row;
	var guid = Model.docList.ET_DOCUMENTS[row].DOCMNT;
    importParams = eval("({\"IV_DOCMNT\":\""+guid+"\",\"IV_APPROVE\":\"\"})");
    var exportParams = {};

Model.call_ZJA_DOCUMENT_APPROVAL ( importParams,
        function(data){  
            exportParams.ZJA_DOCUMENT_APPROVAL = data;
            exportParams.ZJA_DOCUMENT_APPROVAL.PEV_DOC_HDR.DOCDATE =   mysqlTimeStampToDate(data.PEV_DOC_HDR.DOCDATE); 
 	        Controller.doc = data.PEV_DOC.DATA;
         },

In the widget, the Model rows are previously filled via a call to another RFC. The user selects the row in a table and chooses REJECT (button in footer). This then calls the method above that extracts the guid from the selected row in the model.

Edited by: John Astill on Aug 29, 2008 9:32 AM

Edited by: John Astill on Aug 29, 2008 9:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, have you solved the problem? I´ve exactly the same?