cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cutover activities GRC Access Control 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one suggest on the activities that will be there for Cutover activities in GRC Access Control.

Thanks,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Transports, manual config including RFCs, user loads, sync jobs and background job setups.

Possibly let us know what modules you are implementing and background to your landscape?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Collene,

Thanks for your quick response.

We are implementing all the four modules ARM, BRM, ARA and EAM. For SOX Reporting configuring UAR and SOD reviews.

Data source is LDAP. Landscape is DEV, QA and PRD. Now we are doing all configuration in DEV

What about Owners data, Firefighter Roles, Mitigation Control ID, will they come under cutover activities. How will we manage them in PRD.

Can you also please suggest on the transport tasks.

I need to configure every box or do you suggest any Transportable and NON Transportable items.

I could not find any documentation on the transports.

Thanks,

Sriram

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

most master data are transportable. excluding certain system specific settings has to be done  on PRD ,depends how you have designed it.

transaction data, like user, which includes owners, Firefighters, controllers and all are not transportable.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member

Hi Sriram,

I. Critical roles  cannot be transported through transport program. New programs for upload (GRAC_UPLOAD_CRITICAL_OBJECTS)and
download  (GRAC_DOWNLOAD_CRITICAL_OBJECTS) of critical roles and critical profiles has been created.

ii. Mitigation Controls are not transportable we have to use the following programs:

to upload (GRAC_UPLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS) via an Excel file and

to download (GRAC_DOWNLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS)

Regards,

Venugopal

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah Venu,

as said these are transactional data, hence cannot be moved in transport request.

Regards,

Prasant

Answers (0)