cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cup 5.3 SP 17 Role import via spreadsheet fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to re-upload roles to cup from file via a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet was downloaded from cup before and some of the approvers were altered.

This used to work, but we have problems with SP17 (I assume that this might be the cause).

The role-import doesn't work. I don't receive any error messages or feedback from cup. I checked the netweaver log as well - nothing to find there.

Any ideas where to look or what to check?

Thanks,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

There was an issue with role import functionality when multiple company attributes are used in role which results into failure and this was resolved in SP18.

Please check with SAP Note:- 1168508.

Best Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

thank you. We'll try that and I'll post the result.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

thanks again. Updated to SP19 - and this resolved this issue.

Best Regards,

Christian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Good to see that issue has been resolved.

have a good time:-)

Best Regards,

Akhil Chopra

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check the CUP system log. You may have to increase the log level before you do that.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I checked this log as well (log mode: debug)

There are a lot of entries like the following one:

2012-06-14 12:38:38,075 [Thread-40] DEBUG  DBCacheVerifier.java@52:isExpired() : INTO the method : cachecom.virsa.ae.service.cache.RequestPriorityCache@5af5b3aecacheInfoDTOcom.virsa.ae.dao.dto.CacheI... Priority,period=0,timeStamp=Tue Sep 05 05:55:00 CEST 2006,type=M]

2012-06-14 12:38:38,075 [Thread-40] DEBUG  DBCacheVerifier.java@58:isExpired() : REQUEST_PRIORITY    - 0  Thu May 31 19:36:04 CEST 2012  Tue Sep 05 05:55:00 CEST 2006

2012-06-14 12:38:38,075 [Thread-40] DEBUG  DBCacheVerifier.java@52:isExpired() : INTO the method : cachecom.virsa.ae.service.cache.RequestStatusCache@38e79329cacheInfoDTOcom.virsa.ae.dao.dto.CacheInf... Status,period=0,timeStamp=Tue Sep 05 05:55:00 CEST 2006,type=M]

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be related to the upload problem?!

Christian

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You're right, that's not it - but there has to be something else...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Can you update me on this?

I have a similar issue.

Regards,