Additional Blogs by SAP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aineoflynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
In continued support of our Partners, SAP is happy to announce that we have created additional functionality to the Renewal (Contracts) Cards available in SAP for Me (described in an earlier blog). Now Partners can submit Purchase Order numbers for their customers’ On-Premise auto renewals digitally. Please read below to learn how quickly and easily you can provide PO numbers for your customers!

How to Submit Purchase Orders in SAP for Me

In SAP for Me (S-User required), select “Customer Success” from the Dashboard menu:

Under the Renewals tab you will find the Upcoming Maintenance Renewals card showing all your End Customers Maintenance orders that are coming up for renewal and missing a Purchase Order number. Click on a Customer name and you will be redirected to the Customer Detailed View, where additional information is available.

Scroll down to the On-Premise Maintenance card for an overview of the maintenance orders for the selected End Customer. To add the Purchase Order information to multiple orders, click “Manage PO Numbers” at the top of the card, select the orders you want to update, type in the PO number, and click “Add new PO Number”. You can also indicate that “No PO is required”.

To add the Purchase Order information to a single order go to the right and click the > (View Details) button to see the Order Details for that specific order:

Please note that the update of the Purchase Order information is available 105 days before your maintenance renewals starts and will be available until an invoice is created for that period.

If the order already has a Purchase Order number and you wish to change the information, click on the “Edit PO Number” button. You can provide a new Purchase Order number or advise that No Purchase Order is required. This option is available only for single orders.

If you need help you can use the Get Assistance functionality at the top of the Your Order Details view to contact SAP and request support. To date, the functionality covers questions around the Purchase Order submission and Invoicing processes (more options to be provided later).

After selecting the Get Assistance option, a dropdown webform will appear, where you can enter your question or issue. The request for assistance in SAP for Me is forwarded to the responsible

SAP Team, who will contact you directly to help you with your inquiry.

In case you would like to update your PO Responsible contact, please contact your Collector directly to submit the request.

Please take a moment to watch our two short video clips which provides you with an overview of Partner Renewals in SAP for Me as well as a quick demo on how easy your PO submission can be!

What’s next? SAP is focused on increasing the features and functionalities in SAP for Me and you will soon be able to submit Purchases Order numbers for your Cloud Auto Renewal contracts. Stay informed via the SAP Community Blogs, as we continue to enhance the renewal experience in SAP for Me!

Important Links:

How to get access

Direct link to SAP for Me: me.sap.com

P.S.: You can provide feedback on your experience with using SAP for Me, suggest new features, or report a case simply by using the Feedback option found on the right side of all pages in SAP for Me. Simply click “Feedback” and a window will slide open.