SAP S/4HANA for group reporting

SAP S/4HANA for group reporting is SAP’s strategic, next-generation consolidation solution embedded within SAP S/4HANA and designed to run your financial close better. Join our community and meet your peers in corporate close, connect to SAP S/4HANA for group reporting experts, ask questions, find answers, share your experience and interact with the SAP product engineers making your product.

Keep up-to-date

Group Reporting 2023 is GA

Check out what's new in Group Reporting 2023 (on premise)

Review booklet app for group financial statements

The group close process is usually done under time-pressure, and consolidation users need the right analysis reports to help them monitor and validate consolidated data both top-down as well as bottom-up. The Group Financial Statement Review Booklet provides you with meaningful business pages, intuitive UX, guidance, drill through capabilities from group data down to the accounting level, and great flexibility out of the box.

Check out our Group Reporting 2022 video

See what's new in the 2022 release for on-premise and private cloud!

Our product strategy

Our product strategy

SAP S/4HANA for group reporting is our strategic next-generation consolidation software. It's an integrated platform for group reporting, designed to help you run your financial consolidation and management reporting better.

Check out our product strategy on SAP Blog and read our SAP Note.

See your most voted ideas of software improvement

See your most voted ideas of software improvement

Check out the most voted CIP ideas to improve SAP S/4HANA for group reporting.

The Customer Influence Platform (CIP) of SAP S/4HANA for group reporting is your online co-innovation tool with our developers. You can submit your improvement requests, vote on your peers' ideas and get your ideas taken into our development backlog.

From I/C reconciliation to I/C elimination

Watch Vincent's video and find out how you can leverage Intercompany Matching and Reconciliation (ICMR) results to drive the I/C elimination process in SAP S/4HANA for group reporting.

Read Vincent's blog on matching, reconciliation and elimination, and download our Tutorial E2E I/C Elimination by Reconciliation how-to-guide from our SAP Note (see the "Attachment" tab).

Define a data collection form

Watch Christine's video and see how you can create a form using with SAP Group Reporting Data Collection (GRDC).

With our GRDC app, you can manually collect financial or non-financial data as well as comments in SAP S/4HANA for group reporting.

Data Mapping

In Florence's video, see how you can automatically load data with SAP Group Reporting Data Collection (GRDC).

With our GRDC data mapping app, you can map, transform and load data from any external system in SAP S/4HANA for group reporting. This video shows an example where source data is in CSV.