- Role-based access: SAP Enterprise Portal provides central, role-based and easy access to business processes and information across various consumption channels (desktop/mobile).
- Personalization: Key users and end users can easily personalize the appearance of their portal experience (e.g. page layout, theme, favorites).
- Pre-defined content The UI client provides access pre-defined content (Business Packages) and work item lists coming from Universal Work List, Power List (POWL) delivered by SAP Business Suite.
- Application launching: Using client services such as navigation, favorites, or search, users can easily launch integrated web applications (SAP or non-SAP UI technologies) such as Web Dynpro for ABAP, Web Dynpro for Java, Web UI Framework, HTML5 (SAPUI5) and SAP GUI.
SAP Enterprise Portal on SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Enterprise Portal 7.5 is the recommended go-to release for on-premise customers to benefit from latest enhancements and improvements of the SAP NetWeaver stacks. Notethe mainstream maintenance of SAP NetWeaver Java.
- What you should know on SAP Enterprise Portal 7.5
- SAP Enterprise Portal 7.5 Overview Presentation
- Release Notes SAP Enterprise Portal 7.5 SPS11
- SAP Enterprise Portal on SAP NetWeaver 7.5 Highlights
- Product Availability Matrix (PAM) SAP NetWeaver 7.5 (S-User required)
- Roadmap (S-User required)
- Release Notes
SAP Fiori Integration
SAP Fiori launchpad running on SAP Enterprise Portal is a key milestone in aligning the SAP UI Clients (Fiori launchpad, Portal, NetWeaver Business Client) with the Fiori UX design. It is delivered as a new multichannel portal framework page following the Fiori design guidelines while leverages the portal underlying technology and administration processes.
SAP Enterprise Portal on SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Note that SAP NetWeaver 7.4 SPS15 (Java stack 13) was the last big feature release for Portal on SAP NetWeaver 7.4.
Check out how our partners supplement the product offering of SAP Enterprise Portal.
What Our Customers Say
Watch a testimonial from our customer.