Overview and Key Capabilities
With SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad, organizations can build a central entry point and provide enterprise-wide, efficient, secure, and role-based access to SAP and non-SAP applications, whether these are deployed on-premise or in the cloud. Business users can find the resources they need to carry on their job functions through a central intuitive access point available from any device. Administrators can take advantage of predefined application templates and roles from backend systems. They can also easily apply corporate branding or leverage SAP's integrated development environment to customize and extend the user experience.
- Central point of access for apps, tasks, and notifications
- Home page personalization
- Role-based access to content (e.g. from SAP S/4HANA systems)
- Intuitive role-based navigation with flexible content structure
- Smooth app integration for different UI technologies and third-party Web apps
- Integration with central services for managing tasks, notifications, and single sign-on
- Extensible framework for customization and branding
Take your first steps into SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad:
Learn more about SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad
Blogs on SAP Community
We also recommend reading the following blogs:
Trainings and Tutorials
Discover our Partner Enablement Package on SAP PartnerEdge.
SAP Help Portal Documentation
SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad and SAP Enterprise Portal
As a System Administrator, you can configure SAP Enterprise Portal as a content provider for creating launchpad sites on SAP Cloud Platform. This enables you to expose your existing Portal content (such as BEx, SAP GUI Applications, Web Dynpro ABAP, and Java) side by side with new content (such as SAP SuccessFactors and SAP S/4HANA) in one single entry point.
For more information, see:
Blog on SAP Community (how to configure single-sign-on between SAP Enterprise Portal and the Launchpad service)