You would like to create a WHT report for a country, for which this report is not available as a part of the standard delivery.
- The new report definition must use existing data sources such as BRF+ functions, data base tables and CDS views.
- Schema can be created using the XSD files provided by the authorities, a CDS view or a custom business object which meets the requirement. However, you can only use the fields available in the data source (point 1) for mapping.
- You have administrative access to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- You have implementation experience on the SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- You are familiar with the implementation of Advanced Compliance Reporting on SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
|Business Roles||Business Role ID|
|Administrator||SAP _ BR _ ADMINISTRATOR|
|Configuration Expert - Business Process Configuration||SAP _ BR _ BPC _ EXPERT|
The implementation is across the following apps and configuration steps (SSCUI), and these are accessible via the SAP FIORI dashboard.
- Define Compliance Reports app
- Set up Compliance Reports
- Run Compliance Reports app
In the Define Compliance Reports application, parameters are added to the report definition. Report definition is assigned to a reporting activity. The report activity is then assigned to the report category. These parameters help the system to find the data for the output of a specific report. You enter the values of the parameters to enable the system to create a complete and correct output document.
Key implementation Considerations
Define Compliance Report app
|Column Name 1||Column Name 2|
|Define Compliance Reporting Entities |
Run Compliance App
The implementation of the Run Compliance app is as per standard guidelines.