Your organization has enhanced the bank master data with details of the sales office, which needs to be included as an additional filter in the search parameters. For this extensibility, you create a Custom Field and then add in a custom filter to a business context.
Note: Information provided on this page is as per features available in SAP S/4HANA Cloud release 1905. There might be variations to screen and field names in other release versions.
- You have administrative access to SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- You have implementation experience on SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Implementation of the Extension
Create a Custom Field
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Launchpad - > Custom Fields and Logic app
- Create a new custom field.
- Select the relevant Business Context, for example, choose Bank Account Master Data.
- Note: Ensure that you enable the custom field for the relevant UIs and data sources in UIs & Reports.
Add Custom Filter to Business Context
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Launchpad - > Maintain Business Users app.
- Add the role Cash Manager to the user.
- In Adapt Filters, search for the name of the new custom field. Note: This field will be available under the More Filters search criteria.
- Select the new custom filter, for example Sales Office.
- Save the settings. The custom field is visible on the screen as a new filter option.