- ANALYTICS BI Maintenance Strategy SBOP Products - Everything you have always wanted to know about the SAP BI On Premise maintenance strategy.
Other Documents relative to SAP BusinessObjects BI Maintenance
B I 4.2 SP09
BI 4.2 Support Package 9 is the last planned on the 4.2 stack which will receive mainstream support until end of 2022 and priority one support until end of 2024.
We recommend moving to the 4.3 version to benefit from the latest features, up to date platforms, connectivity and security standards.
- Business Intelligence Platform Help Portal for BI 4.2 SP9
- Web Intelligence Help Portal for BI 4.2 SP9
- B I 4.2 SP09 Release Restrictions
- Product Availability Matrix for BI 4.2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.9 (May 2021)
For a complete list of Release Notes and Fixed Issues, please see the release note documents:
- Business Intelligence platform 4.3 Support Package 01 Patches Release Notes
- Business Intelligence platform 4.3 Support Package 00 Patches Release Notes
- Business Intelligence platform 4.2 Support Package 09 Patches Release Notes
- Business Intelligence platform 4.2 Support Package 08 Patches Release Notes
For detailed patches installation instructions, please consult the update guides at the following locations:
The End of Life (EOL) for Adobe Flash Player was on January 12th 2021, hence SAP has stopped shipping and supporting the following products starting the releases 4.2 SP09 & 4.3:
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer - see KBA 2679783 and KBA 2824537
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards - see KBA 2579982 and KBA 2739919
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Widget - see KBA 2729987 and KBA 2837139
See also the complete Products and tools deprecated in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3.
- SAP Community Q&A - How to ask a question, Using Tags, How to answer a question.
- KBA 2503236 - How to post SAP BI related questions on SAP Community?
- To streamline the processing of requests we highly recommend that you use at least one of the 3 following SAP Managed Tags when you submit a new question on the SAP BusinessObjects BI Community:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- SAP BusinessObjects - Web Intelligence (WebI)
- SAP BusinessObjects - Semantic Layer
- Check out the Community Resource List to get the full list of tags to be used for SAP Analytics.