cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZSOLDRTE__ZCUSTHIS1 attibutes not displaying in cube level

0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

we have a info object "ZSOLDRTE" which defined with reference of "0CUST_SALES".

And it has one of attribute as "ZSOLDRTE__ZCUSTHIS1". I loaded all master data of "0CUST_SALES" & activated & did attributes changes run.

when i check some values in "ZSOLDRTE", i can see both "ZSOLDRTE" & "ZSOLDRTE_ZCUSTHIS1" values.

But when i checked in a cube, which has navigational attribute as "ZSOLDRTE_ZCUSTHIS1", i can see only "ZSOLDRTE" values,but not able to see"ZSOLDRTE_ZCUSTHIS1" . here it is getting blank for this column.

The tick mark is ON under NAV.Attributes of Cube for this ZSOLDRTE_ZCUSTHIS1.

SO Why iam able to see data in "ZSOLDRTE_ZCUSTHIS1" in IO "ZSOLDRTE"master data, but not able to see the same values in  "ZSOLDRTE_ZCUSTHIS1" under cube display.(here i can see only ZSOLDRTE values. but not ZSOLDRTE_ZCUSTHIS1 values.

Thanks & regards,

raju M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share data screen shots form master data and cube data.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

please find the screen shots, as required.

Thanks,

Raju M

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Your info object ZSOLDRTE is reference of "0CUST_SALES".

So can you check 0cust_sales have the data and have set navigational attribute settings to zcusthis1?

If 0cust_Sales have data then at info cube level, try to delete latest request and reload it if possible.

if possible reload master data and run attribute change run.

Later reload data to cube.

At which server your facing this problem?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Leod & ramanjaneyulu,

Thanks to all for your suggetions.

now issue resolved after deleting the request & reloaded master data again in "0CUST_SALES" and then did ACR. then loaded again this Txn. data .

seems some problems in master data activation.

Thanks alot for your help.

Thanks,

Raju M

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know that your problem is already solved..

Regards,

Loed

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that the data in your masterdata are not the same with your transactional data..Perhaps there is a conversion factor such as ALPHA in one of them..

Check your object ZSOLDRTE if it has ALPHA conversion or any conversion..Afterwards, check the cube if it also has ALPHA conversion..If your object doesn't have any conversion then your transactional data SHOULD ALSO NOT HAVE any conversion..

Example:

ZSOLDRTE - loaded in masterdata

ZSOLDRTE - loaded in cube

Definitely no ATTRIBUTE will be shown on your cube even though your ZCUSTHIS1 ATTR is shown..

Regards,

Loed

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Actually data is available in Masterdata tables. But  while displaying cube data, this NAV. attributes data is not showing there.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before loading data to cube, Have you ran master data and change run?

We always need to load master data first and later need to load transactional data.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You didn't understand what I said..

Of course you can see data of ZSOLDRTE in your cube since you are also loading in your provider..What I said is data in your cube DOES NOT MATCH from your data in infoobject..See my example below..Data having zeroes in front and data having no zeroes ARE NOT THE SAME..

Example:

ZSOLDRTE - loaded in masterdata

ZSOLDRTE - loaded in cube

Regards,

Loed