We have built a custom workflow for a process, when the workitem goes to MyInbox step we have added URL with hyperlink to Fiori Gui app. and included BOR object in Related Objects Tab but for the hyperlink provided the text is getting corrupted and complete address is not getting carried out. The hyperlink is getting corrupted. While sending the same URL over email is working fine as expected. After second & some texts is getting omitted and not considering rest of the path
We have some dynamic tables and data which needs to be displayed in the workitem.
Note #2505134 this note cannot be implemented we are higher level.
Kindly help if anyone has faced similar kind of issue.