cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work item text not visible in SAP inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have used standard task in custom workflow.

On triggering task, workitem text maintained for workitem is not triggered under title colum in SAP inbox.Instead, workitem name is visible in Inbox.

Can you please guide how workitem text would be triggered?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any luck with this issue, I have same issue. document is not showing content after selecting the work iteam. What could be the problem. User tried on diffarent system and it is working. SAP GUI and the patch are same, though.

Please let me know if you have any fix for this?

Regards

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Workitem text is associated with definition of task.

There is no need to trigger it and it will be populated in the workitem created as part of the task.

.Instead, workitem name is visible in Inbox.

Inbox???

You mean UWL.

Cheers,

Raja.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you will double click on task, you will realise the task has name and workitem text.

this workitem is standard workitem used in my custom workflow.

I am expecting workitem text as subject of task in SAP INBOX(SO01).

kindly guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have maintianed the workitem text at task level then refresh the buffer through Transaction SWU_OBUF and the test the scenario again. After that run transaction SBWP.

You can also check the layout of the business workplace whether the proper columns are selected or not ..

Thanks and regards,

SNJY

afsar_ashraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the similar problem in the past.Issue was translated text was not available in the logon language.Make sure that the translation of workitem text is available in the language you are trying to login.

Regards,

Afsar