cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice and BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new in using of BPM and Webservices and I'm no developer but more a Process Engineer.

I want to inegrate a specific webservice form a SAP ERP ECC 6.0 in my BPM environment. I'm using SAP NW CE 7.2. But my first problem is: I cannot find the wanted webservice.

I'm looking for the webservice, that creates a new invoice or accounting document in SAP FI for a customer (we perform a service and a customer should pay - so we try to create and send out a invoice/accounting docuemnt to a customer). There is reference document and no previous application like SD.

I tried to find it in the "SOAMANAGER" transaction at the SAP ERP backend system - no result.

I tried to find it in the es workplace - there is only "Create Customer Invoice with Reference" (SD) at the ERP Process Component "Manage Customer Invoice In".

Can somebody name the suitest webservice?

How can I find it by myself in the ERP System (SOAMANAGER)?

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ch_loos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten,

you need to check with the application experts (FI) whether an appropriate enterprise service is available. If not, you may need to use RFCs or implement your own web service.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thanks for yourt answer. The next step is to find a "funktionsbaustein" that fits to my problem: create a invoice document per RFC/webservice.

Kindly regards,

Torsten

Answers (0)