Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Role ESBMessaging.send editable via Odata Api

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

user-role.jpgHi ,,

In CPI ,, there is a standard User Role ESBMessaging.send and SAP documentation says "The technical user role ESBMessaging.send is predefined by SAP and cannot be removed or changed" ,, but via making Odata API call ,, description is getting modified for this user role.

Is there a way to control this modification, provided user has messagingsend permission.

Thanks & Regards,

Mayank

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have mentioned in the above answer , please use comment section to reply . You are answering your own question now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank ,

This looks like a bug , the standard role is not supposed to be changed/deleted. I just tried in my trail account to execute ODAT API on the MessageProcessingLogs entity and I don't see any change in the description of this role.

Can you please open a ticket for this and also can you let us know which entity you are trying to execute so that I can try the same and compare the behaviour.

Thanks,

Manoj

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

User Role : --

ESBMessaging.send

I also attached pic with changed description

Regards,

Mayank

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have mentioned - "but via making Odata API call ,, description is getting modified for this user role" . So the question is which odata api call you are making, as mentioned earlier i tried to perform data API call on message processing log and i dont see this behaviour

API URL : https://<CF- host>/api/v1/MessageProcessingLogs