Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help required on ADAPT01147893 - CR2008 with BOXI 3.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Let me quickly explain the issue here:

We have a Crystal Report developed in Cr2008 SP 3 version having multi level cascading dynamic prompts and is working fine with CR2008 SP3.

The same report when uploaded to BOXI 3.1 SP0 version do not work correctly.

All the parameters are not poping up and after some research I was able to know that its a know issue mentioned under "ADAPT01147893"

I understand that we need to upgrade the BOXI server...but my question is with what??

Will the problem will solve if I apply SP3 of CR2008 SP3 on Server or BOXI 3.1 SP3 pack on Server?

Could you please help??

Regards,

Jon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

You'll just need to update the BOXI 3.1 Server from SP0 to SP3.

The Patches are available for downloar at the Service Market Place (http://service.sap.com).

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhi.. Can you please help me with finding any document that explains this? I have the once that suggests to upgrate to Cr2008 SP3 which is client... and not BOXI server..??

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You won't be able to find a document that suggests you to upgrade the Server. The issue was specific to the CR Designer (and I remember the issue as I had a little hand in documenting this back then!) and hence the Note also only talks about the CR Designer.

Any fixes for Crystal Reports on a specific Service Pack are included both for the CR Designer's SPs and the BO/CR Server's SPs.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..really appreciate your help.

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And I would upgrade to the latest SP of 3.1 instead of just to SP3.  This will get you a LOT more fixes to the system.

-Dell

Answers (0)