cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete a deployed version in build process automation.

vaibhavanand
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to delete a deployed version of build process automation. As I am trying to undeploy the deployed version it is throwing me an error as Undeployment Failed :"You cannot undeploy this project because it contains either a process, a form, a decision, a visiblity scenario or an action." So as I am unable to undeploy the project hence I am unable to delete the project.

vaibhavanand
Explorer
0 Kudos

I terminated all the running instances still getting the same error and as for the dependencies is concerned I cannot delete anything in the deployed version of the project.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

This issue comes if you do not have Admin permissions. Please add "ProcessAutomationAdmin" role collection to your user. Follow the documentation above for more information.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

There are no more the issues with undeployment. You can delete a project which has decision, visibility etc. Let us know which data center you are in EU, US etc. ? Which project in your screenshot are you deleting?

Ensure that you have

• right roles to delete the project
  • undeployed all the revisions,
  • deleted all the revisions
  • and then only you can delete the project.

For more information, read the documentation

vaibhavanand
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for the response.

I have attached the screenshot.I am using US data center.In the screenshot you can see I am trying to delete a project named "VOB". Undeployment is only not happening,after pressing the undeployment button the above error is coming.What roles do I need to delete the project?