Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Cloud Integration Odata API

anil_sumanth_y
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Does anyone facing the issue of 401 Unauthorized error while accessing the Cloud Integration Odata API. When I tried to execute the GET call, I am getting HTML content 200 response and it seems URL was redirected but for other operations like Head or POST, I am getting 401.

I have assigned all the roles in BTP. Please let me know if same issue faced and the resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

You might have the wrong service root of your API call. Are you authenticating with a user's credentials or a service key? If you are using a service key, make sure to copy the URL from the key and use that to construct the service root. If you are authenticating with a user, create a service key with the API plan and copy the URL from there. The details are described here.

Regards,

Morten

anil_sumanth_y
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Morten,

Thanks for the update. I have created new instance with API plan->created service key -> used the URL from the key.

Also, it feel this was weird because with my old trial account, without doing the above process, I usually copy the tenant URL and add api/v1. That works with IDP user without any issues.

Also, I noticed the URLs also different in both cases now.

URL from API Key: https://df8dc9actrial.it-cpitrial06.cfapps.us10-001.hana.ondemand.com

Tenant URL: https://df8dc9actrial.integrationsuite-trial01.cfapps.us10-001.hana.ondemand.com/

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anil_yakkali_0171

When you're in the unified Integration Suite UI, the hostname in the browser's adress bar is no longer the same as the hostname of the API service root. You used to be able to copy the hostname from the address bar, but not any longer.

Regards,

Morten

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anil_sumanth_y
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Morten, Closing the thread.