cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger an email to an Email ID, when a message is processed from SAP Process Orchestration

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is to automate a scenario, where if a message is processed for an interface in SAP PO message monitoring, then an email needs to be triggered with the details in the below format to an email id.

Interface name Last run Date & time Next run Date & time.

This needs to be applicable to 3 interfaces, where 2 interfaces will run on daily basis and 1 interface will run once in a month. If a message is processed yesterday, then last run should be the processed message date and next run shouble be the todays date.
For the one interface, the last run should be the last processed message date in the current month, then the next run date should be the saturday before the third consecutive monday.
Currently i'm doing it manually. Need to automate it on an urgent basis.

Looking forward for your valuable responses which will help me to build this scenerio.

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JacoVanebo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ishwarya,

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this and both has to be done during mapping of mail body.

First way and the easiest is to calculate the two dates from current run date
Second way is to persist current run date to filesystem or DB-table, and then use the persisted date next time the integration is executed.

Best regards,
Jacob

JacoVanebo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement could be solved by adding an additional receiver interface for each of the scenarios. Remember to put a tick in 'Maintain Order at Runtime', as this will ensure the 'real' interface has completed processing before triggering the email interface.

Refer to Defining the Integrated Configuration for a bit more information on multiple inbound interfaces.

Best regards,
Jacob

aishu-20
0 Kudos

Hello Jacob,

Thanks for response. But while triggering the email, it needs to include the last run date and next run date of that interface in the mail body. Could you please help me with this also.

Thanks,

Ishwarya