cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport a routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have one query already in production. I changed the one routine( user exit for calculation) in the transfer structure. So I am wondering, which are the thing I need to transport for that. I tried to move every thing under Transfer structure, but once it move to Q, getting error on the transport. Do I need to move any thing with that?

Here is the error which we getting.

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ISTS (Activation Mode)

There is no DataSource with these attributes

/ Reference to transfer structure ZRT_ISROT_AC not available. No activation possible.

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ISTS (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ISFS (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR RSFO (Delete Mode)

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR ROUT (Delete Mode)

/ Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT for ISFS L

RS_AFTER_IMPORT belongs to package RS

/ The errors affect the following components:

/ BW-WHM (Warehouse Management)

/ Post-import method RS_AFTER_IMPORT completed for ISFS L, date and time: 20070720134813

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

usually you don't have to collect your developpment manually when you change a routine. By changing the routine and reactivating already transported TRules, the system should prompt you for a tp request and collect all necessary objects automatically.

The first thing is that the sys doesn't find the DSource.

- check the system conversion in the transport connection to find out to which client should your DSource be connected when activated in your target system of the transport

- then verify in your Q system if the DSource is there and if you have already the TRules you're trying to import.

- Replicate this DataSource, reactivate your TRules in BWD and retry an import.

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confused to see (query, routine and user exit, transfer structure). I assume you made a change to the a routine in the transfer rule.

Like Cora said, once you move objects to the next system in the landscape, the next time you make some changes it will automatically ask you for transport.

Now you need to collect only the transfer Rule/Structure, if you haven't made any changes anywhere else in your data flow. Go to the tran Rule-> Extra->Object Directory->Tran Rule

that will ask you who owned the object and what package, if it is $TMP change that to the proper dev. class and that will ask you to create a request.

Move that request.

I would just replicate the data source before I move the transport just to make sure that everything is fine.

thanks.

Wond