Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statement is not accessible.

yalcin_mete
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

I'm just a beginner at "Enhancement".
I want to create "enhancement" by clicking "Create Implementation" in the "ENHANCEMENT-POINT" line.

I cannot activate the "ZQM_ENH_MQEVAI10_RQEVA_CHANGE" enhancement I just created. "Statement is not accessible." I get an error.

Can you help me ?

yalcin_mete_1-1718260692371.png

yalcin_mete_0-1718260641863.png

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Tomas_Buryanek
Active Contributor

Hello,

the issue is what it says = "Statement is not accessible". You are pasting some logic code in between two MODULES. Code in between of them will not run! Because it is simply not called. Modules are called.

But as Thomas says - it may depend on what you have in your Z* include. You can put there (global) data / type definitions, your own custom MODULEs, FORMs, Class definitions etc... but do not expect standalone code run there by itself.

yalcin_mete
Participant
0 Kudos
In the program, we have to write our codes between FORM .. ENDFORM. Problem solved, thank you.
Tomas_Buryanek
Active Contributor
I hope you know that the FORM has to be called somewhere afterwards 🙂 Othervise it will not run.
yalcin_mete
Participant
0 Kudos
Yes, you are right 🙂 I cannot run the FORM I created because I cannot call "Form". So where should I add "PERFORM ZQM_ENH_MQEVAI10_RQEVA_CHNGE"? I do not know this.
Tomas_Buryanek
Active Contributor

You need to find suitable place where do you want to enhance standard logic. Only you or requestor of this change knows where. If you do not know, then try debug your test cases and look for a place. Maybe there is a BADI or userexit somewhere? Or at worst use Enhancements (implicit can be put in begining/end of FORMs, functions, methods...).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_mller13
Participant

Please paste the code of the include.

thomas_mller13
Participant
0 Kudos

Create a global class and e.g. a static method, where your "form routine code" is located. Call that static method in your enhancement. Then the declaration problem is delegated to the DDIC.