cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO from MS sharepoint portal to SAP EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have configured the SPNego on J2EE, and if I logon to the desktop of the domain and then navigate to SAP EP, I can logon to EP without entering user and password and kerbtray displays the Kerberos ticket. But if I logon to MS sharepoint from a desktop which is not in the domain and then navigate to SAP EP, I still need to enter the user and password. How can I fulfil the SSO from sharepoint to EP?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK, there is no SSO between MS sharepoint to SAP EP. You can setup windows integrated login SPNEGO SSO against SAP EP, but this doesn't reuse an existing kerberos ticket from the sharepoint environment (the kerberos ticket is registered on the hostname of the url).

Since MS Sharepoint and EP have no security token which they share, SSO from Sharepoint to EP is not possible. SSO from EP to Sharepoint is possible since Sharepoint can have custom code which validates the SAP Logon Ticket (mysapsso2 cookie).

Dagfinn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe there has to be a cross domain integration between MS Sharepoint and Portal. When the request is sent from MS Sharepoint, the Portal verify the send of request and sees that it's not an authenticated source of request.

Please configure a cross domain SSO integration.

Cheers,

Sunil

PS: Reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to note 735639. Search for Sharepoint and see if that's the error you are getting. I believe you should get the answer to your question there.

Cheers,

Sunil

PS: Reward points for helpful answers.