Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms second Page no value display

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi To All

M Doing assignment with smartform,in that i have created 2 pages, in 1st page i have create table in main window for dispalyaing the value,and in second page same value i need to dispaly,now on the 1st page value are comming,and second page also displaying with other windows,but only the value in main window is not showing.

Please guide me regarding same .

Thanks in advanced

Somnath K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried following logic

i Have Used Secondary Window with Table with Same logic for Second page,

by using this my problem get solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi somnath,

Check the text node for the field that you are displaying in the page 2.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If first page and second page both are same, then you can first page itself as second page.

Next of First is first only.

Regards

Shiva

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

probaby it is not coming in the second page, because the data is printer all in the first page (MAIN windows). There are a lot of ways to fix that problem. if u need to make a copy of the first page, change the settings of the smartforms "OUTPUT_OPTIONS". Or after the loop in the main windows, create a go to second page, then, another loop to the same table...add conditions.

Regards.

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

actuly i have used command line to go on second page after table in main window.

Regards

Somnath K

former_member549415
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

only main window is in both pages,and i have used command line to triggered the second page ,

so how to set the next page in loop in main window so i will get the data on second page also.

Please Help me regarding this.

thanks

Somnath K.