Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFDC -> SAP PI HTTP 503 error

arunmaarirajha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear PI / SFDC experts,

While SFDC attempts to hit the SAP-PI system, we are getting the following error: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable".

While we tried to test using soapUI, its working well. Kindly help check this and resolve.

Attaching screenshot of logs for your reference.

Thanks,

Arun Maari Rajha

former_member725197
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,
I am also facing exactly same issue.. Can you please let me know the resolution for this?

In my analysis, the issue would be due to the Webservice is not hosted publicly. the URL is not able to access the through internet. But able to access using intranet.

Is the issue has been resolved? Please help me.

former_member725197
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue.. Do you got the solution?

the issue would be due to the Webservice is not hosted publicly. The URL is not able to access the through internet. But able to access using intranet.

Please help me..

0 Kudos

Hi Arun/Suresh,

Even I'm facing the similar issue. Did you get the resolution for this ? Please help me if in case you have resolved it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

I am facing the same issue. Kindly provide the solution for the below error if you have got resolution for this.

While SFDC attempts to hit the SAP-PI system, we are getting the following error: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable".