cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Audit Log filename with date on Java Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to insert the date of creation day in the filename in the Security Audit Log.
The system only has a Java stack.
Can you tell me what to indicate in the filename?
Thank you all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

herman_lin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paolo,

Unfortunately, on an SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java, such option as you required is not possible as per standard functionality compared to ABAP system.

Regards,
Herman

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answer, but my doubt is like in the abap system by adding the parameter FN_AUDIT and enhancing it with "filename _ ######## ++++++" the system adds the date of creation of the file. is it possible to do such a thing in a java system?

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

HI Paolo,

Hope you are doing good.
Unfortunately on an SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java, such an option does not exist. As the software works as the way it is developed (you require additional functionality), kindly either join a SAP user group or an SAP Community of Innovation for creating a new request. For more information, please visit:
http://influence.sap.com

Also please check SAP Note ##11 - Requested function is not in standard system on how you can influence this development request.

Kind Regards,
Hemanth Kumar |
SAP Product Support
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

oppancs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Paolo,

To configure security audit log in AS Java please refer to the following KBA:

2489841 - How to configure security log and security audit log for AS JAVA 7.1 and above

For the Events to be logged, please refer to the following SAP Help Document:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/1531c8a1792f45ab95a4c49ba16dc50b/7.3.17/en-US/4b6013583840584ae10000000a...

According to this you can customize required events.

Regards,
Barnabás Paksi