Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IRPA: Desktop Debugger agent's window blank

manuelsack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to try the hello world demo project. The installation worked and I can register with the tenant. But the debugger is not like the description. does anyone know the problem? Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjun,

did you able to connect the Agent with the factory? if yes, please reinstall the desktop components.

Br,

Peter

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please send me two time slots for Thursday and Friday. We need 1 hour.

p.engel@sap.com

nagarjun_reddy3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I also have the same issue. I am seeing blank tray even after adding registry entry. I am seeing the following error in event viewer.

desktop-agent-error.png

Thanks,

Nagarjun

manuelsack
Explorer
0 Kudos

manuelsack8c15manuelsackdiagnosticpscl.txt here the file... I set txt about the upload

I have nothing against a Skype session 🙂

manuelsack
Explorer
0 Kudos

JavaScript is enabled and OS 64Bit the path is correct.

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

On your project, you got a log repository, inside here is *.diagnostic.pscl , please send us the log repository, so we can have information about the OS and can analyse this.

In addition we can have a skype session if you want to analyse the problem together with us, let me know.

manuelsack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks but unfortunately it still works.

Did I do that right?

manuelsack
Explorer
0 Kudos

here the registry

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

please check the version of your OS.

For OS 32 bits : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION

for OS 64 bits : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ MAIN\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION

If this not works we need a file with your configuration. I will provide the information how you can get it later. Please also check if JavaScript is enabled.

Br,

Peter

peterengel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

this is known issue and will fixed with the 2002 release. In the meantime add registry key CtxtRun.exe with value (in decimal) 11000 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION

Br,

Peter