Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI SSO iwbep Service Name

javierrubio_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up Principal Propagation ( Single Sign On ) for Fiori apps on BTP.

Admin console, BTP and HCC Destinations, Front end & Backend user id have been successfully set up.

The problem is that the service name iwbep in SICF needs an User/Password to fetch/post data from/to backend.

If I remove these two attributes the apps stop working.

I want the Fiori user to connect to backend and not the user mapped in iwbep in SICF.

How can I achieve this?.

Thanks,

Javier

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you mean in SICF there is a technical user maintained in the OData Service node?

javierrubio_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Yes,

If a system or online user is maintained in here, then the app can communicate to backend. If the user is removed from here then the app cannot retrieve values from backend.

Thanks

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the Users exist in FES and Backend? Is the RFC Connection to the Backend a Trusted RFC?

javierrubio_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes to both questions.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you need to check SMICM Trace in Trace Level 2 if the Authentication with the Certificate from Cloud Connector works. I would suggest you try that first with this simple test app: HTML5UserAPIforCF

javierrubio_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok Gregor, I'll take a look and come back to you.

Thanks

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use the comments and not the answer function as long as you don't post a solution.

javierrubio_01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the SMICM trace and there is an Unauthorized message ( same as in the Fiori app ).

If I enter user/password in SICF it works ok though.

Thanks,

Javier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)