cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud Free Trial for Planing

benhaddou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can I import data from BW on HANA into the free trial of SAP Analytics Cloud for planning purposes, or is this only possible with paid SAP Analytics Cloud?

geeta2021
Explorer

Hello Thami,

As far as I know , it is possible with only a paid version.

Thanks & Regards,

Geeta

benhaddou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Geeta,

thank you for your comment.

I thought the same thing.

Thami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

benhaddou

benhaddouNo, BW import connections are not active for trial tenants. You would need a licensed tenant for activating the BW connection.

Br.

Nikhil

benhaddou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

Do you perhaps know what limitations the SAC Free Trial has, when I work with the Excel/CSV files for planning?

Best regards.

Thami

N1kh1l
Active Contributor

benhaddou

You would be able to do most of the things for planning using flat file upload. But you can refer to the FAQ below for more details.

https://community.sap.com/topics/cloud-analytics/faq

Br.

Nikhil

benhaddou
Explorer
0 Kudos

nikhil_1486

Thank you so much.

Best regards.

Thami

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

benhaddou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello geeta_100 and nikhil_1486,

would you like to help me with this questions as well please ?

Can I use the SAP Analytics Cloud Add-In for Microsoft Excel during my usage of the free trial of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the functionality of the Add-In during the SAC trial period?

Best regards.

Thami

N1kh1l
Active Contributor

benhaddou

No restrictions on the Add-in as such. You can perform all activities of the Add-in with your trial account. The only restriction that apply would be of the SAC trial tenant but Most features are accessible

Br

Nikhil

benhaddou
Explorer
0 Kudos

nikhil_1486

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I have currently a license for Analysis for Office (AFO).

Is then the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Add-In for Microsoft Office free to use during the SAC trial version. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Br.

Thami

N1kh1l
Active Contributor

benhaddou

Is then the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Add-In for Microsoft Office free to use during the SAC trial version - Yes

You just need to install the Addin from MS 365 app store. You can connect to your trial tenant during your valid trial period. SAC Addin is linked to your SAC tenant access. So it works fine as long as you trial access is valid.

Br

Nikhil

benhaddou
Explorer
0 Kudos

nikhil_1486

Thank you for the very quick response.

Br.

Thami