Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTF overlap when print from CR viewer through ASP.NET

Former Member
0 Kudos

VS 2013

CR 13 SP 18

In the crystal report viewer, anything is fine and correct.

Sometimes, when i print out the report though the viewer using printoutputcontroller, the text characters and words overlap each other.

Please look the following image.

Also, i try to upgrade the CR to SP24. The issue is still observed.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

The followings is the example case:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg950\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe1028{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Times New Roman;}{\f1\froman\fprq2\fcharset0 Times New Roman;}} \viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs24 \lang1028\par \pard\keepn\nowidctlpar\qj \lang2057\ul\b\f1 A\par \pard\nowidctlpar\qj \lang1033\kerning2\ulnone\b0\par test. \par \par \par TESTING:\par \par In the TESTING. \par \par D \par \par \par \pard\nowidctlpar\sl-280\slmult0 TESTING. \par \pard\nowidctlpar test.\par \par \par \pard\nowidctlpar\sl-280 This is the issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. \par \pard\nowidctlpar Please help to check THANKS!!!!.\par \pard\nowidctlpar\sl-280 This is the issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. \par \pard\nowidctlpar Please help to check THANKS!!!!.\par \pard\nowidctlpar\sl-280 This is the issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. \par \pard\nowidctlpar Please help to check THANKS!!!!.\par}

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Likely a memory resource issue, try cycling IIS more often and see if that helps.

CR Formatting engine is reading the printer drvier and spooling to Windows Spooler. If there is an issue reading the registry and USP10.dll and GDIPlus.dll it could cause issues.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, i have some mistakes.

I am using the win forms application with .net 4.0 not asp.net

I tried the 2534523.

Then I printed it with two different printers and pdf creator.

The issues is still observed.

Thanks