cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process chain Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm facing an issue in BI production server, ie 0material master data attribute DTP has failed. The error message i'm getting is 'Master data table or text table already locked'. How to unlock the Master data table.

Please suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, that process chain has 2 DTPs in parallel to load 0MATERIAL.

This error message appears when more than one DTP trying to load same infoobject at the same time.

To avoid this, keep all DTPs (that loads 0MATERIAL) in series in that process chain.

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you will try to load after some time, then you would be able to do it. You can check locks in tcode SM12 or RS12.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes boss, i had check in RS12,SM12 and SM37. there is no active jobs. the three days loads are pending. actually the problem is having since last three days.even i am trying to load manually after days it showig same error like the master data table or text allready locked. in attribute change run screen status is change run is active date also showing 25.03.2010. is there any tcodes to unlock the master data tables.

with rgds,

reddy mekala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

We have the same problem, any idea how did you solve the same.

Thanks

regards

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

The background process in one of the application server was not set up right. So the BASIS corrected the same.

The locks went away.

Thanks

M