Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Crystal Reports 4.0 Enterprise - SubReport - CRWEB00000119

former_member215766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a very simple report with Crystal that has a subreport inside. Both the main report and the subreport are based on a BW query. When I run it from my machine, everything is sweet and it works ok. When I publish it to the BO4 Launchpad, the main report works fine but at the time of accessing the subreport I get this error message. Can anybody help?

BW is 7.01 SP6

Crystal Reports Enterprise is version 14.0.6

This is the error message:

com.businessobjects.report.web.shared.WebReportingException: The viewer could not process an event. Failed to execute query:  'Session with token ...(servername)... has been logged off'. Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem. [JRC00005372] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should check the link between main and subreport and open design report and change the rigth datasource.

The regards.

former_member215766
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion. However, it doesn't actually apply to my case as the datasource for the subreport is the same as the one for the main report, and both of them are working fine in my local machine.

Do you have any suggestions about something that I should specifically look at?

Uli_Stoeckl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I have had the same error massage with SP06. In my case this error was caused by authorization-relevant characteristics within the defaul-area of the query.

The solution was to put all authorization-relevant characteristics (including their restrictions) from the default-area to the filter in teh query designer. With Support packages lower than SP06 this error does not occur.

Hope I could help you,

Uli

former_member215766
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Uli. Useful information, however in our case none of the characteristics is authorization relevant, so this solution doesn't work for me.

Thanks anyway!

0 Kudos

Hi, We are in SAP BO BI 4.0 SP04 Patch 4.9. Crystal reports enterprise Version 14.0.4 Background: Authorization is kpplied on company code and cost center are being used in the BEX prompts which is being used Crystal report which had 8 subreports. It works fine in the environment where it was developed, Using promotion management moved to higher environments, changing the data source is nightmare. Issue: Data source changed for main report and all subreports in CRE successfully but, after saved to BI Launchpad, The Crystal report prompts and after submission getting the same error. Error message: The viewer could not process an event. Failed to execute query: '[] '. Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem. [JRC00005372] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119] As per http://scn.sap.com/thread/3346451 SAP note: 1957658 its patch to be applied which is longterm solution Do you have a better alternative solution ? or advice that would be great. Regards, Venu .K

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may want to post the query to the Space. E.g.; this looks more like a BI issue than a Report Design issue...(?)

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

0 Kudos

Can you please move it to BI areas ? if possible Regards, Venu.K