cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Conection Adapation Proyect BAS (trial account) - S4/Hana onPremise

fenik84
Explorer

Hi,

I have a problem when when selecting the application of my system S4/Hana onPremise:

From the SAP System section I can correctly see the oData services of the backend:

I have performed a connectivity test on the destination and it is successful:

Destination configuration:

Description=description<br>Type=HTTP<br>HTML5.Timeout=60000<br>HTML5.DynamicDestination=true<br>Authentication=BasicAuthentication<br>WebIDEUsage=odata_abap,dev_abap,ui5_execute_abap,abap_cloud<br>Name=name<br>WebIDEEnabled=true<br>product.name=SAP S/4HANA<br>ProxyType=OnPremise<br>URL=http\://virtualhost\:port<br>sap-client=client<br>User=user

The Cloud Connector (updated) configuration looks correct:

I have also verified that the /sap/bc/adt service is active on my S4/Hana system:

I would be very grateful for any help you could give me.

Greetings

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fenik84
Explorer

Hello again!

Looks like it was a trial account problem. The connections are back to work without having to make any changes.

Greetings

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jonash01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey, when you try to create a new app via "File->New Project from Template" are you able to select the service or do you get an error?

fenik84
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

Yes, when selecting a service from the project template it gives me an error (it doesn't give me an error when selecting the system)

However, when using the available services section, I can select it to create the application:

jonash01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey,

I've got a similar Problem since Saturday 24.09. but I could not fix this error. I found a solution, but it does not work for me.

1) Get System alias in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE when you select the Service

2) Uncheck the OData of the system alias in /IWFND/ROUTING

fenik84
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried and it doesn't work for me, although my need is for Adaptation Projects

I also have detected that the system has started to fail since this week. Reconfigured everything doesn't work either.

Is it possible that there is some kind of open incident?

jonash01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this could be possible.
If you find any solution, please let me know.