Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print texts elements in S010 in Adobe Forms

raul_daimiel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm having an issue - or at least, I'm not sure how to proceed with it 🙂 - regarding the printout of a standart text in Adobe. I've created an Include Text on the Form Context based on a standard text. This standard text contains some conditions based on the Distribution Channel, etc.

When it's printed out, the whole content is displayed, regardless the condition on it.

I'd really appreciate if you'd give me some clue about how to get this conditions read!.

Kind Regards!

Raúl

prakashjasti
Contributor

Hi Raul,

Instead of having conditions in standard text have those conditions in the output form.

Or use different standard texts.

Thanks,

Prakash J.

raul_daimiel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

Thank you very much for your comment!!!. I was thinking on something similar to your proposal. But still have a question rising:

1.- Conditions in the output form:
Do you mean to read the content in the Form Interface - via READ_TEXT FM - and, split the text content depending on the content on the Text Element?
Example:

For this Distribution Channel and English depending on the language will print a different text 
/: IF &VBAK-VTWEG& = '12' 
/: IF &NAST-SPRAS& EQ 'EN'
Pick the text to be printed in English
/: ELSEIF &NAST-SPRAS& EQ 'DE'
Pick the text to be printed in German
/: ENDIF.

If so, and the table with the text is filled, the question is: how can I determine which area do I need?.

2.- Use different standard texts.

I think it's not needed to use different standard texts in my case!. 🙂

Thank you so much for your support!!!

Kind Regards!.
Raúl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakashjasti
Contributor

Hi Raul,

In similar cases we used to have different standard texts with textname_language like TEXT_DE and TEXT_EN etc.

and the logic to pick correct text by filling the textname using language will be in form.

Thanks,

Prakash.

Answers (0)