cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O records in RSA3 for 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H and 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_I datasources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We are using CRM 7.0 and BI 7.3 servers.

I need to extract data from the CRM datasources  0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H and 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_I  into BW. 

So I just installed these datasources in RSA5, and After installation i checked data in RSA3.

Here in Extract checker i am getting 0 records for both datasources. When i checked the base tables data is there in the Base tables( CRMD_ORDERADM_H and  CRMD_ORDER_INDEX tables).

Why BW Extractor is not fetching data from DB tables, What might be the problem, did i miss some thing,

do i need to make any settings for these Extractors to work.

Please Help me.

Regards,

Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Naveen,

Did you follow the same steps..?

Step 1: Install from RSA5 and activate it in RSA6

Step 2: Run RSA3 in F mode

Step 3: Initialize Delta in BI Side

Step 4: Run RSA3 in D mode

Step 5: You can check the delta entries in  SMQ1 and in RSA7

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I am not getting data in  RSA3 with update mode F(full). Event  though i have data in

  Base Tables it is not extracting data.  This is the problem i am facing.

Regards,

Naveen 

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you mentioning the target System in RSA3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Yes, I am checking in CRM Server.

Regards,

naveen

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you are loading your CRM data to BI system. You should mention the BI system or keep it blank while extracting in RSA3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to load from CRM  server to BI server,  I am keeping Target sys field  as blank while checking data in RSA3. I think the issue is not with RSA3.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delta Case: Try to run delta and see whether the data comes or not..?

I think, an update process has to be run in CRM system to move the delta to RSA7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are telling me about Delta records. But prior to that I need  to load Historical data into BW.

When I ran info package with Full update it is not extracting data and it shows message 'no data in source'. When I cross checked in CRM server using RSA3 tcode, here also it showing

0 records.  when i checked the Base Tables data is present in them.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You did not get my point clearly. I asked you to test the whether the delta is working fine  or not. I know very well that u want to load historical data. To understand the issue, i asked you to test it.

I also understood that your base tables are having data. When any issue comes, you need to dig all ways.

I don't know exactly the CRM extractors are Pull type or Push type. You may have to work a bit on CRM side only to get the records in RSA3 in F mode.

Last Option: Raise an OSS message to SAP on the issue.