cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to trigger PC as it showing as Previous run is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to execute a process chain, i am ending with following error "Previous run 49PMLXCZ5CB22R8BER6WLNL8F not yet complete (status A), termination".as i checked in last one month

log i am not able to see the process chains is running..

Kindly let me know how can i go ahead and trigger this process chains.

Thanks & Regards,

Gowri...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have edited the Process chain and saved and activated.After that i am able to trigger my Meta Chains..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you click on the process chain start process, do you see the load run schedule as periodic. Uncheck this option, use immediate run, activate chain and try again.

dielom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri,

Check in transaction SM37 for a job running the PC and cancel it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deigo,

As i checked in SM 37 i am not able to find any job regarding these process chain and moreover these local chain was triggered by a Metachain and it got failed with the above said error,so i am not exactly able to lcate which process running..

Waiting for update regard this...

Thanks & Regards,

Gowri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chk the status of the chain in RSPCPROCESSLOG table by giving the logid mentioned in the error.

then using the RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH force the status to RED, and now start triggering the main chain again and chk.

else in the metachain which u r trying to run ,schedule it immediately and then set the periodic options later.

Ramesh