Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login to CMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I  am new to SAP so please help.

I installed SAP BusinessObject BI 4.1 SP1 from market place as a free trail version. I am trying to login to CMC with administrator as user name and my password with  Enterprise credentials, am getting following error - Account information not recognised Enterprise authentication could not log you on (FWB 00008). After which I tried to login without a password and gives following error: -

error in com.crystaldecisions.celib.properties.Property.getPropertyBag() of an object loaded from local variable 'Usage property'

In the central configuration manager both Tomcat and SIA are running but BW publisher services not running.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks every one who tried to help me with there expertise. I finally cleaned and removed everything and installed the software again. Now I am up and about. But again would like to thank everyone who took took to reply back to me.

Vijay

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cheers!!! Glad that it has been resolved for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

-- You can install BI server on Windows 8.1 OS by modifying  product .seed file, however it is not supported as Windows 8.1 is a client OS and BI server needs to be installed on a server OS.
-- With the error message in the attached text file it seems that you are getting an error message in system configuration wizard.
-- Are you able to login to BI Launchpad with the URL (http://localhost:8080/BOE/BI)?
-- System configuration wizard page opens automatically when you login to CMC.
-- The error message appears if SIA is not able to retrieve property of some specific server.
-- In order to resolve this try re-creating the SIA with the following steps:

1.Stop the SIA.
2.Click on Add Node.
3.Enter the same Node Name and SIA Port as the existing SIA.
4.Select Recreate Node and click Next.
5.Select Start a new temporary CMS and click Next.
6.Enter same port under New CMS Port as the existing CMS.
7.Specify the CMS System Database Data Source Name.
8.Enter the Cluster Key when requested and click Next.
9.Provide CMS Logon parameters and click Next (Only enter the username: Administrator do not enter the password leave it blank as in your installation Administrator password is blank).
10.Click Finish to start recreating the SIA.

You can refer video of the steps of re-creating the SIA in KBA: 1730788 - How to Recreate a Server Intelligence Agent in BI 4.x on Windows server?[Video]

Also, refer following KBA for more details:
1967990 - Server Configuration Wizard immediately errors when opening
2198778 - http500-javax.servlet.ServletException:#{setupWizardBean.initializePlugins}:javax.faces.el.EvaluationException received on system configuration wizard after login to CMC

Regards,
Medha

former_member190982
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What is the Version of OS on which you have installed BOE?

Usually, we get (FWB0008) error when the entered credentials are not correct.

Could you please  try logging into to CCM Central Config Manager with Administrator account and let us know if you are able to login , also try logging in to any BI Client tool if you have them installed.

Create a blank Database (for CMS) and Create a new SIA (with different port say 7410 for SIA and 7400 for CMS) and point this SIA to the Blank database , then try to login.

Regards,

RVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thank for your e-mail. I am able to login into CCM using administrator account without a password. I also tried to login to one of the BI client tools - IDT. I was successful. I was also able to login to the repository window under IDT with administrator account and without a password. Kindly advise further  action.

Thanks

Vijay

former_member190982
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As you are able to login to Client tools and CCM , that means CMS is up and running.

I was reading the entire thread and found that you have installed BO on Windows 8.1 Workstation Class oOS , which is not supported, BO is a server product and should be installed on Server OS. may be thats the reason you are facing this issue.

If you want you can create a VM and then install BO on it and that should work fine.

Regards,

RVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I know it is a server product but with a slight modification in one of the files it can be installed on a PC with Windows 8.1. There is a thread which advised to change a line in the product .seed file to workstation instead of server and it worked for me before. But now my problem is as soon I login into CMC it come with an error which blocks everything and dose not let me do anything. There should be a way. I came across a thread # 1967990 which says about the possible resolution. But I do not have access to this thread as one requires to be a S user in the SAP portal. I do not have S user access. May be someone who has S user acess can look into that and then help me.

Thanks

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What does the event viewer say?

Regards,

Luca Molinari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Thanks for your reply. I have attached a word file which shows the errors that appear as soon I login into CMC. Kindly advise.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

If you are able to login to CMS but not to CMC its purely password problem.. have you tried to login with Administrator user...

And check whether boconfig.cfg file avilable or not at OS level.. check file system spaces...

And take a reboot of server from OS level and give a try.

Regards,

Karthik

former_member420411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Adding more point

1. You can also check the error message on event viewer so you can analyse the error message what went wrong.

2. some time cms.exe automatically restart , so some time you can find two cms.exe is running and also consuming more memory, then you have to kill forcly cms.exe  and restart it again and see the message on event viewer that it connected with CMS database or not.

3. Check the Tomcat is up or not, if the tomcat setup in cluster then used the direct tomcat URL to launch the CMC

and see on which tomcat you are not able to launch, if it occurs then remove the tomcat from load balancer and restart the tomcat  and put into load balancer.

I Hope above scenario will helps you to fix the issue.

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Few things to check here

1. Go to Central Management Console (CCM) click on manage servers and try to login

2. Make sure that your SIA is up and running

3. Go to the task manager check if you can see cms.exe

4. if you dont see cms.exe running try to bring up cms.exe by restarting the SIA.

5. If still cms.exe is missing windows event viewer logs can throw some light on what went wrong

Hope this helps

Regards,

Harshad Deshpadne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Try this-

Stop the SIA from Central configuration manager.

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\setup\packagestemp. (Assuming the

installation was done on C: Drive)

Move all the contents from the location to C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\packages

Start the SIA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I moved all files as advised by you and then tried to login again into CMC with administrator and my password.  It gave me the same message not able to authenticate. I tried again this time just with user name as administrator without password and this time it opened CMC as usual but it gives following error and I am not able to do any thing:-

HTTP status 500- javax.servlet.ServletException:# {setupWizardBean.initializePlugins}

and it also says the server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Kindly advise further.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

1. Please try to clear the Tomcat\work cache after taking the backup of it.

Then restart the tomcat.
Check if it resolves the issue.

2. You can also try redeploying the war files.
Refer to the following scn link,
http://scn.sap.com/thread/3687428

3. Also, refer to the following relevant KBA,

2198778 - http500-javax.servlet.ServletException:#{setupWizardBean.initializePlugins}:javax.faces.el.EvaluationException received on system configuration wizard after login to CMC

4. Are you getting this error in the CMC, when you start the System Configuration
Wizard?

If yes, then refer to the following KBA,

1967990 - Server Configuration Wizard immediately errors when opening

Reagrds,
Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You are able to login which means the CMS(one of the vital BO servers) is up and running. Now the other error which you are getting after login to CMC seems to be issue with the Web application WAR files. You might need to re-deploy WAR files which should surely resolve this issue.

Please share your findings so that we can look into it further.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your e-mail. I am able to login to CMS without a password - Yes, but not able to access anything as a window with the error message  appears on top of system configuration window. The only thing I am left to do is to close the web page to come out. So there are some replies above which suggest a thread to solve this issue but that thread is only applicable if I am able to navigate through CMC . Which I cannot. Please advise.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply. Just an overview. I have installed this software on a standalone PC with Windows 8.1 and it used to work perfectly fine before. As per suggestions I undeployed all SAP BusinessObjects web applications from the server using Wdeploy. After which choose option to deploy all available SAP BusinessObjects web applications to the server. But unfortunately it is still doing the same like before giving same error. Under CCM Tomcat and SIA are running.

Kindly advise

Thanks

Vijay