cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more spaces, only metatags

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to check out this blog entry for information on some upcoming changes to SCN.   Given that the majority of the other SAP products are somewhat interrelated, it makes some sense.  Given that PowerBuilder is rather unique, I'm not sure that it's a good move for our community.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Given that PowerBuilder is rather unique,

You are right on the money there.  Unique is a double edged sword.  The PB community is so small that even I have made it to the top ten on the leaderboard.

The way forward, having already lost other PB forums surely should be to carefully start again in an independent mainstream blog spot forum network community thingo. Somewhere where people as young as PB would stumble across it. Unique has made PB a well kept secret.

SAP are washing there hands of us. Finally and at last.

Lets hijack the future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that means that PowerBuilder Developer Center wont stay in place...! After all it's a space...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce;

Interesting.  😞

I would hope though that when Armeen Mazda is in the "drivers seat"  - as Dirk Boessmann) stated last week at the 2015 PB Conference about transferring the PB Product to Appeon - that Appeon creates its own SCN, Support, Download, Community, etc web presence. This would really help to focus the PB Community & PB Product 10 fold IMHO.   😉

Regards ... Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, and maybe where you can use bad words once in a while or reference a competing product without your post being deleted.  Censorship sucks.