Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sum calculation is doubling values without it asking me to

ahfadoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Here is an example:

I am trying to have a Sum column for the years shown in the image but when I input values the Sum is doubling the values. I know it has something to do with my measure but I am not sure how to fix it.

Thanks!

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ahfadoo

You will need to provide what's the measure you are summing and whats the configuration of the measure like aggregation etc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

N1kh1l
Active Contributor

ahfadoo

If its a client calculation just check the formula being generated in formula bar. It will give some insights. May be a column is being summed twice.

Br.

Nikhil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ahfadoo

Glad it worked for you. Could you mark the correct answer, currently you marked your reply as the correct one.

Br

Nikhil

ahfadoo
Participant
0 Kudos

nikhil_1486

Does this help?

I also want to add that I attempted to change the exception aggregation type to "None" but that resulted in me getting a slash in my data cells making them inaccessible.

Thanks! Ammar

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Measure looks fine. What is Sum ? Table level client calculation ? Story calculated measure ? Also you should rows of the table being summed.

ahfadoo
Participant
0 Kudos

nikhil_1486

It's a table level client calculation

ahfadoo
Participant
0 Kudos

nikhil_1486

Thank you so much! I saw the formula and I rewrote it which made it work correctly. This is an interesting feature I hadn't seen before. Thank you for the help!

Regards, Ammar