cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG BP Supplier with Contact Person and Service Provider Role failure ( BUP001 and BBP005 )

sorintim
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I encounter an issue in the BP Suppliers related to Contact Person (BUP001) and Service Provider (BBP005) roles. I am transferring data from SLC to MDG via Webservice.

Scenario1 (OK): I am creating a new Contact with Contact Person and it is successfully transferred and shown in MDG and S4 (BP T-code). as contact person for the main supplier.

Scenario2 (NOK): I am creating a new Contact with Service Provider Role and it is transferred only to S4, but it is not shown in MDG at all.

Scenario3 (NOK): I am creating a new Contact with both Contact Person and Service Provider Roles and it is transferred only to S4, but it is not shown in MDG at all.

Because of this, when trying to use the main supplier, there are validation errors on mandatory fields for the Service Provider which is does not exists in MDG, therefore the Change Request cannot be submitted further.

Did you encounter any similar issue or conflict when creating a contact in SLC with Service Provider Role?

Looking forwards for your advices.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)