Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Hierarchy not getting completed

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have activate the Datasources for Material and its hierarchies.

The entire chain is active.

0MATERIAL_ATTR is success

0MATERIAL_TEXT is success

0MATERIAL_LKLS_HIER is having a Yellow Led in RSMO

0MATERIAL_LPRH_HIER is having a Yellow Led in RSMO

The messages shown in RSMO is as seen in the screenshot attached in this thread.

The hierarchies are but shown in RSH1.

Why are these not yet completed in RSMO. Somehow it fails to show the GREEN LED.

Any known issues?

Regards,

GKR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to rectify this error.

The issue was that in RSH1 the 2 hierarchies which were pulled in, 026 and PRDHA of infobject 0MATERIAL were not activated completely. When I tried activating each of them individually it stated that 0HIER_HIEID is active byt the object status is inactive.

Hence I refered SAP Notes and found one.

Note no: 1778181

This note suggests to run the report RSDG_IOBJ_ACTIVATE for the object that shows the error.

Hence I ran the report for 0HIER_HIEID.

The hierarchies were then activated without any error.

Now the Job for the Hierarchies LKLS and LPRH completes successfully and is no more in the yellow warning state.

Thanks to all who responded with your ideas and suggestions.

@Suman : I have not changed the LED settings to green as I thought it might be a change to standard. Anyways thanks for that too.

Regards,

GKR

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update. Good to know that your issue is resolved now.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Ramesh for the update with solution. Please choose your own reply as Correct answer and close the thread. that would be more helpful when others come across the same kind off issue.

Hope you understand.

Thank You

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,

I shall do so. Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gr,

Is this info pack load? if yes then wait to finish until that don't change status(its not good practice).

you can set the status to green when you receive 0 records from the source. but your case is not like that. there might some delay of sending of receiving information between ecc and bw.

Wait and share if you get red request.

Thanks

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yellow means some warnings would have occurred. Are you sure the load is completed? Can you wait till the whole process is completed?

Have you made below settings in RSMO?

govind_ramesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I did think about making the setting here to Green.

But what if there is some warning which need to be looked into.

If we set this as Green then will we not miss this check in our monitor ?

In both cases in my system it is set to Yellow . Which I believe is the standard setting.

Should I change them to Green ?

Regards

GKR

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the warning message shows? If it is ignorable, you can make it to green.

How many records you getting finally in RSMO? I mean 10000 of 10000 records. If you see same number of records, then your load is completed. You can check all your idocs willbe finished in details tab. In both cases, you can make green as per my suggetsion.