cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Designer Crosstab Horizental scrolling not working in Chrome

Hi All,

I'm using Lumira Designer 2.4. I have in my app a crosstab with few dimensions (need to be scrolled).

I Enabled the "Horizontal Scrolling for Header Enabled" to true. if i open the app in IE I'm able to scroll the crosstab, but

When opening in Chrome, i can see the scroll bar but moving it doesn't do nothing…

Please advise.

Thanks,

Adam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

HI.

Does anyone found solution or workaround for this issue??

please help

adam

0 Kudos

Hi,

anyone found a solution for this issue?

thanks

adam

0 Kudos

Hן Sebastian,

I will open a ticket.. Thanks for trying 🙂

Adam

sebastian_roehling
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Adam

Hmm that's very strange. It should work in Chrome as well. Unfortunately this sounds like a bug and I would advise creating a support ticket for this. I am sorry to not be able to give you a more satisfying solution.

Best regards

Sebastian

0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your replay.. I have set the flag "Horizontal Header Rezising Enabled" to true. im able to see the scrollbar on the screen and move it but it doesnt move the columns.. when running the same application via IE it works well and as expected

Thanks

Adam

sebastian_roehling
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Adam

Could you please check if you have set the flag "Horizontal Header Rezising Enabled" to true? Because if not, it might be possible that the Crosstab tries to always render the header area in full size, so that no scroll bar is needed. Therefore, no scroll bar will be displayed. Enabling this flag might solve your issue.

I hope this helps 🙂 If not, please let me know.

Best regards

Sebastian