cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBWQ entires not loaded to RSA7 after RMBWV302 run - 2LIS_02_SCL ok to ITM

Former Member
0 Kudos
1,042

Hi Guys,

I have some strange problem in R/3.

We are using two PO extrctors 2LIS_02_ITM & 2LIS_02_SCL to load data, both are working fine. The problem is when user creates PO and that is loaded to BW, the next day he changes the same PO (like G/L account change EKKN-SAKTO or changing sales person EKKO-VERKF) then delta entry will be created in MCEX02 queue (LBWQ) and the job to empty the entries to RSA7 queue was successful, the problem is here the SCL datasource in RSA7 shows 0 records in it where as ITM DS shows one entry in it. Even if I load data to BW SCL brings 0 records and ITM brings 1 (changed) record......

What needs to be done to capture it in SCL extractor, any settings needs to be done???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since your two fields aren't available in the extract structure for SCL, they aren't monitored and won't bring a delta record when changed.

They're just not relevant to this datasource. However they're in ITM and HDR.

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any one of the field like G/L account change EKKN-SAKTO or changing sales person EKKO-VERKF as the part of Extraction structure of 2LIS_02_SCL ?

Your ES of ITM has one of the above fields, thats why it is bringing Deltas if there is any change at any one of the above filed.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Neither of the extract structures contains either of the fields.

We derive those values in CMOD code

G/L account from EKKN table and Salespreson from EKKO table.

Br, Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

since they aren't monitored this scenario won't work...

why don't you link this data in a BW multiprovider instead?

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your valueble suggisition, but the thing is ur businees was using ITM extractor till date recently we replaced it with SCL exctractor (to get GRIR dates), but we are still loading data to ITM flow, but we broke the link in multiprovider to ITM flow and inserted SCL cubes.....

I found the same change was captured in ITM extractor but not in SCL.

Br, Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have faced the same kind of issues; some we solved by implementing an IObj reflecting the PO#/Item# (compounded), having Nav Attr on it. The master data for this IObj is updated while loading the deltas of ITM and HDR.

Otherwise I also investigated a sophisticated scenario, which works but quite complex:

- the HDR and ITM deltas are also passed to the SCL content

- the start routine get all the corrresponding SCL loaded in the target, generates a reversal record for each of them as well as the same records again enhanced with the required objects...

This way would accurately store updated data howver it is a bit expensive.

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Olivier,

Yeah, that salesperson field is not in the pool where we can just pull it to the extractor, on which delta record can be created............ It's custom filed, so delta change won't be captured.....

Strangly after 2 days ITM extractor also stopped to pick that changes (Previously it did). Now we are planning to ask user after changing salesperson do some other change where it will trigger a delta (Let's see).

You are right, we can use IOj to store the values (It would have a good idea if ITM works, buttttttttttt.......)

Anyways thanks for the help.

Br, Prasanna