key value pair error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

how can I fix this problem ?

SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial\SAP_NetWeaver_2004s_SR_1

jdkversion 142_09 .

ERROR 2008-07-09 23:56:30
CJS-30051  Cannot insert a key value pair into the secure store fails; see output of log file SecureStoreInsert.log: SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

ERROR 2008-07-09 23:56:30
FCO-00011  The step insertAdminDataInSecStore with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|insertAdminDataInSecStore was executed with status ERROR .

Thanks

sas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ghag,

thank u for your help. Where can I get iaik_jce.jar ?

Regards

sas

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ignore my earlier note, check this one.

SAP Note Number: 1071472 - FileSystem SecureStore connection issues

This should resolve your problem.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Edited by: Siddhesh Ghag on Jul 14, 2008 7:45 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this the content of SecureStoreInsert .

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.NoEncryptionException: Encryption or decryption is not possible because the full version of the SAP Java Crypto Toolkit was not found (iaik_jce.jar is required, iaik_jce_export.jar is not sufficient) or the JCE Jurisdiction Policy Files don't allow the use of the "PbeWithSHAAnd3_KeyTripleDES_CBC" algorithm.
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.openExistingStore(SecStoreFS.java:1975)
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleInsert(SecStoreFS.java:963)
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1276)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: The provider IAIK may not be signed by a trusted party
at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.a(DashoA12275)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.a(DashoA12275)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275)
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.<init>(Crypt.java:220)
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.<init>(SecStoreFS.java:1346)
at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleInsert(SecStoreFS.java:954)
... 6 more

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check the link i gave, he mentioned that his error was resolved

This error was solved by placing the iaik_jce.jar into the jsdk folder j2sdk1.4.2_09\jre\lib\ext..

Regards,

Siddhesh

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you post the :

SecureStoreInsert.log

Parallelly also check:

Regards,

Siddhesh